Onewheel Pint X
The all new pocket rocket from Future Motion has arrived! Coming in fresh for winter 2021, the Pint X builds upon the legacy of the original Pint as the perfect compact city commuter, short trail shredder and jealous stare inducer. If you are looking for a simple way to get around town and have an absolute blast while doing it, the Pint X will quickly become your new best pal.
Future Motion has given us some major upgrades with the Pint X, along with some small cosmetic differences from the OG.
- Range: Up to 29km per charge. This is the big deal that has everyone talking. Long derided as one of the shortest range PEVs available, the Pint constantly had this drawback hanging around its neck. But no more. Rejoice at your new extended playtime and banish range anxiety forever!
- Top Speed: 29km. Not a huge jump up from the original Pint, but experienced riders will notice pushback occurring just a little later than usual. New riders simply get to enjoy a nice cruising top speed!
- Weight: 27lbs. You got all those new batteries, what do you expect! This is a 4 pound increase from the Pint.
- Bumpers: To hold all that battery goodness you gotta have some big bumpers. Similar to the XR, the bumpers now extend below the rails. Previously the bumpers were flush level with the rails. But now you can go far!
If you are new to the Onewheel world, this is the absolute perfect time to jump in. (If you’re not new that’s ok too don’t worry) Future Motion has given you a freaking ridiculously cool device that is incredibly fun, but also super practical. The built-in handle makes carrying the lightweight Pint X a breeze. But why are you carrying it anyway? Ride it will ya!
It’s time for you to float the electric future on a Onewheel Pint X.
We created License To Ride (LTR) Pants to be the most bad a** slim-fit cargo pants in your closet. Wherever you’re going, LTR pants will keep you protected, comfortable, and looking good for whatever’s next.
Our premium 11-ounce denim is blended with polyester to keep you cool and a little spandex to add flex in all the right places.
- Road Rash Resistant
- CE approved Removable knee & hip protectors included
- Slim straight fit
- Elastic accordion panels on knees & lower back
- Cargo Flap Pockets
- Light Herringbone pattern
- YKK® Zipper
- 70% Cotton, 28% Polyester, 2% Spandex
WE RECOMMEND SIZING DOWN FROM YOUR REGULAR PANT SIZE!
Please measure your favorite jeans at home and compare it to the size chart below before placing your order.
Our model in all pictures above is 5'11" 180lbs and wears a size 30
Please note other than SIZE chart is in INCHES.
- Machine washable.
- Remove pads before washing.
- Wash with cold water.
- No bleach.
- Hang to dry.
- Warm iron is OK.