Meepo has officially unleashed the beast. Massive power, massive battery, massive speed, massive torque. After hitting the world in late 2021, the Meepo Hurricane has rocketed to the top of nearly every review list out there. Uncompromising build quality combined with top of class specs means your feet will be riding on the board that makes all the other riders drool as you fly by. If you crave nothing but the best, this is your board.
Breaking in down, let’s look at why you need a Meepo Hurricane in your life. And get ready for one of those goofy grins to quickly take over your face:
- Power: Meepo is claiming dual 3500W belt DXW6374 165Kv motors with a stator size of 53x40. While the wattage claim may be a stretch, you can’t argue with the size of these suckers. Currently the largest motors of any of its competitors. The power is undeniably real.
- Battery: Did you see the word massive above? A 725.8Wh battery is insane in an eskate and once again is the largest amongst the competition. Using eskate battery global leader Molicel 21700 cells in a 12s4p configuration, expect to crank out up to 50km range on your all terrain pneumatic tires and an insane 70km on the street wheels.
- Speed: Maintaining its spot on the leader board for top production eskate speeds, get yourself to a screaming 55km/h on the Hurricane. And the best part - the torque baby, the torque! The 45 Amp discharge, those sweet P42A Molicels, the gear ratio and motor size all combine to banish voltage sag and maintain high speeds up aggressive hills and through extended rides.
- Carbon Fiber: This deck is nearly indestructible. No, really. T700 3K twill carbon fibre construction means your board is safe no matter how hard you ride. You can test Meepo’s claims of running a car over it but may we recommend just riding your board instead?
- Water: It’s about time isn’t it? A serious water rating for a board that deserves and demands to be ridden year-round. How does IP67 sound? Pretty sweet to us. So get out there and be the true all season rider you were born to be.
- Go Everywhere: Streets? You got it. Brutally cracked and rough city streets? You got those. Dirt, leaves, gravel? Get out of here with that nonsense. Of course you can go there too. You get yourself both 155mm pneumatic all terrain tires and 90mm (long lasting) street wheels in the box. Easy to swap so go play everywhere.
Not so small extras like the LingYi FOC 70 Belt ESC provides extreme precision, continuous hill climbing acceleration and an intuitive riding experience. With such incredible power comes adjustable braking strength with 4 different braking modes. (Pro Tip: Braking level 4 is extremely aggressive). Unlike other boards, Meepo has gone non-proprietary with the Hurricane. Using standard parts such as 10mm pulley axles means you can swap out to whatever wheel you want. And how about those double Kingpin trucks? Experience carving and cornering that your old board simply could not do.
Stop dreaming. Get yourself the best electric skateboard on the market and carve the electric future on a Meepo Hurricane.
|Power||2 x 3500w|
We created License To Ride (LTR) Pants to be the most bad a** slim-fit cargo pants in your closet. Wherever you’re going, LTR pants will keep you protected, comfortable, and looking good for whatever’s next.
Our premium 11-ounce denim is blended with polyester to keep you cool and a little spandex to add flex in all the right places.
- Road Rash Resistant
- CE approved Removable knee & hip protectors included
- Slim straight fit
- Elastic accordion panels on knees & lower back
- Cargo Flap Pockets
- Light Herringbone pattern
- YKK® Zipper
- 70% Cotton, 28% Polyester, 2% Spandex
WE RECOMMEND SIZING DOWN FROM YOUR REGULAR PANT SIZE!
Please measure your favorite jeans at home and compare it to the size chart below before placing your order.
Our model in all pictures above is 5'11" 180lbs and wears a size 30
Please note other than SIZE chart is in INCHES.
- Machine washable.
- Remove pads before washing.
- Wash with cold water.
- No bleach.
- Hang to dry.
- Warm iron is OK.