Not enough pep in your electric scooter step? Let the new Inmotion Climber dual motor scooter bring you wherever you need to be - up high or down low! The Climber is a serious package of power with its dual 450W motors - power not usually seen in electric scooters of this size and class - until now! Too often riders need a bit more power in their ride, but do not want or need a traditional "sport" scooter which can be intimidating to some. The Climber bridges this gap with its unique combination of specs and design.
With its extra oomph of power, the Climber helps you avoid the scooter walk of shame when you encounter those pesky hills on your rides. And thanks to some key advanced features, the Climber is one scooter you will want in your riding life. Here’s why:
- 38km top speed - Much faster than most other commuter scooters offer
- 56km range - More range = less charging = longer battery life
- Dual 450W motors - One glance and you’d never guess this scooter is hiding this kind of power
- 36º inclines - Its name says it all - climb climb away!
- Easy repair - Repairs are super simple thanks to an intelligent, modular design
- Fast Tire Changes - Split rim technology means tire changes are snap easy
- Smart braking - Rear brake automatically engages first for safer braking
- 17cm wide deck - Extra room for extra comfort
- App connectivity - Track your ride, lock your scooter, monitor your range, see your battery percentage and more
- IP55/IP67 - Battery is IPX7 rated, overall scooter body is IP56
One of the biggest concerns for newcomers to the electric scooter world is reliability and build quality. Continuing our tradition of bringing you a lineup of thoroughly tested and top tier personal electric vehicles, the Inmotion Climber is the perfect electric scooter to get you started in the micromobility movement. Or, if you already own a scooter or other emobility device and it’s time to up your game, the Climber is the perfect upgrade.
It’s time to ascend your way to the electric future on an Inmotion Climber!
**For a $25 setup & package recycling fee we will fully assemble your Climber so you can ride it straight out the door!**
(Assembly option for in-store purchase or pickup only)
We created License To Ride (LTR) Pants to be the most bad a** slim-fit cargo pants in your closet. Wherever you’re going, LTR pants will keep you protected, comfortable, and looking good for whatever’s next.
Our premium 11-ounce denim is blended with polyester to keep you cool and a little spandex to add flex in all the right places.
- Road Rash Resistant
- CE approved Removable knee & hip protectors included
- Slim straight fit
- Elastic accordion panels on knees & lower back
- Cargo Flap Pockets
- Light Herringbone pattern
- YKK® Zipper
- 70% Cotton, 28% Polyester, 2% Spandex
WE RECOMMEND SIZING DOWN FROM YOUR REGULAR PANT SIZE!
Please measure your favorite jeans at home and compare it to the size chart below before placing your order.
Our model in all pictures above is 5'11" 180lbs and wears a size 30
Please note other than SIZE chart is in INCHES.
- Machine washable.
- Remove pads before washing.
- Wash with cold water.
- No bleach.
- Hang to dry.
- Warm iron is OK.