EcoFlow DELTA Pro + Double Voltage Hub
- Simple power outage solution | With a plug-and-play design, it’s easier than ever to prepare for blackouts. Simply connect to your existing power inlet box for instant home backup when the power goes down.
- A clean gas generator alternative | Exchange noisy, high-maintenance gas generators for quiet and reliable home backup and convenient EV charging.
- Double your output | Already have two DELTA Pros? Get an extra Double Voltage Hub now and pair two units to hit the massive 7200W and 240V to power your entire home by plugging into the power inlet box.
- 7.2kWh capacity | Store 7.2kWh of energy to run your home or your electric vehicle.
- Additional outlets | Get three extra outlets, including two NEMA 6-20 outlets and a NEMA L14-30 for EV charging.
1. 1x NEMA L14-30P to L14-30R cable is included in this bundle to hook up the Double Voltage Hub into your home’s power inlet box.
2. The Double Voltage Hub requires two EcoFlow DELTA Pro units.
We created License To Ride (LTR) Pants to be the most bad a** slim-fit cargo pants in your closet. Wherever you’re going, LTR pants will keep you protected, comfortable, and looking good for whatever’s next.
Our premium 11-ounce denim is blended with polyester to keep you cool and a little spandex to add flex in all the right places.
- Road Rash Resistant
- CE approved Removable knee & hip protectors included
- Slim straight fit
- Elastic accordion panels on knees & lower back
- Cargo Flap Pockets
- Light Herringbone pattern
- YKK® Zipper
- 70% Cotton, 28% Polyester, 2% Spandex
WE RECOMMEND SIZING DOWN FROM YOUR REGULAR PANT SIZE!
Please measure your favorite jeans at home and compare it to the size chart below before placing your order.
Our model in all pictures above is 5'11" 180lbs and wears a size 30
Please note other than SIZE chart is in INCHES.
- Machine washable.
- Remove pads before washing.
- Wash with cold water.
- No bleach.
- Hang to dry.
- Warm iron is OK.