Begode Tesla T4
Unofficially dubbed the Mini-Master, the Begode Tesla T4 is the first mid-range suspension EUC since the classic Kingsong S18 and Inmotion V11. The Tesla T4 is finally giving us next-gen suspension in a small package. Built on the Master’s slim design, the T4 gives you a proven build with all that vertical travel without having to haul out a big wheel for a fun day of riding. We at eevee’s are happy to see some new midsize wheels coming to market as we understand that not everyone wants or needs a massive vortex of power in their EUC. Sometimes all you need is a smaller vortex of power!
Here is what Begode’s challenger to the S18 and V11 is made up of:
- Power: 2500W Torque hollow bore motor. That famous Begode torque combined with a slightly larger power output gives you that extra punch over the T4's Kingsong (2200W) and Inmotion (2200W) competitors.
- Speed: Free spin speed is listed as 78km/h so we expect the Tesla T4 to get to a top speed of around 60km/h depending on rider weight and riding conditions. Another impressive increase over its peers.
- Range: 1800Wh battery (Samsung 50E 21700 cells). Cruise smooth up to 100km on a charge. We all know battery range can be a fickle thing but this size battery will certainly give you all you need for some longer extended rides. Begode tells us up to 150km so 100km looks to be a reasonable real-world expectation.
- Suspension: The latest in Begode’s lineup of suspension wheels takes the Master suspension and tweaks it based on feedback from the first generation of Master riders.
- Display: Big, bright and bold, we get a large top-mounted display for easy monitoring of speed, battery and temperature. If you don’t have a top mounted display by now you better get out of the game.
- Size: There is a massive underserved market for riders who are not looking for a huge wheel in their life. The newest technology and suspension design is finally looking out for us! While the T4 is not tiny at 67lbs, its slim build will appeal to those with limited storage space, who need to carry their wheels up stairs, or simply don’t want an ultra-powerful wheel.
- Style: Previously infamous for their “Samsonite” design, it looks like Begode has moved on to some more modern looks which continues with the T4. Sleek, minimalist, aggressive - all of that good stuff. Continuing a design trend started with the Hero, this may be the signature look from Begode going forward.
- Seat: Integrated seats are finally looking to be standard! Sit down, relax. But maybe not while going too fast.
Will the new Begode Tesla T4 be the wheel to supplant the suspension legacies of the S18 & V11? It’s time for you to decide while riding the electric future on the Begode Tesla T4.
|Motor||Hollow Bore HT|
|Size (in)||24x19x11 (Est)|
We created License To Ride (LTR) Pants to be the most bad a** slim-fit cargo pants in your closet. Wherever you’re going, LTR pants will keep you protected, comfortable, and looking good for whatever’s next.
Our premium 11-ounce denim is blended with polyester to keep you cool and a little spandex to add flex in all the right places.
- Road Rash Resistant
- CE approved Removable knee & hip protectors included
- Slim straight fit
- Elastic accordion panels on knees & lower back
- Cargo Flap Pockets
- Light Herringbone pattern
- YKK® Zipper
- 70% Cotton, 28% Polyester, 2% Spandex
WE RECOMMEND SIZING DOWN FROM YOUR REGULAR PANT SIZE!
Please measure your favorite jeans at home and compare it to the size chart below before placing your order.
Our model in all pictures above is 5'11" 180lbs and wears a size 30
Please note other than SIZE chart is in INCHES.
- Machine washable.
- Remove pads before washing.
- Wash with cold water.
- No bleach.
- Hang to dry.
- Warm iron is OK.