Begode Master Pro
**Please note: If you are ordering first batch you get your wheel as soon as possible, however, first batch EUCs may have early issues. If you have any issues arise with a first batch wheel our warranty will take care of you, but service may be slower than normal for due to limited early parts availability.**
The EUC wars continue! The Begode Master Pro announcement comes hot on the heels of the release of the Inmotion V13 Challenger. Never one to be left behind, Begode is upping the ante once again by providing riders with a spectacularly massive 4800Wh battery poised to break the 200km range mark for the first time.
Where the Tesla T4 is considered to be the mini-Master, the Master Pro should be rightly considered the Mega Master. Absolutely huge in build with a 22” tire and 118lb weight, riders should expect one of the most stable high speed electric unicycles ever made, challenging the Monster Pro as the ultimate high speed cruiser.
We will continue to update as more information is released about the Master Pro but here is what is known upon announcement:
- Speed: Free spin of 122km/h gives you a spec top speed of around 80-85km/h. Maybe falling short of the V13 top speed, the Master Pro will no doubt be an incredible ride at high speeds.
- Power: Continuing its status as the leader in power, the Master Pro continues the tradition with a brand new mammoth 4500W motor matching the power output of the V13. We have no doubt an incredible punch of torque is also provided by this huge motor.
- Range: Wow - WOW! The stunning in size 4800Wh Samsung 50E battery is (insert gargantuan superlative here) 33% bigger than its current closest competitors the Veteran Sherman and the Extreme Bull Commander. Even pushing the Master Pro hard we believe 200km per charge is very realistic.
- Suspension: Rebound control shock suspension with 80mm of travel, very similar to the Master. Exact details of the suspension are still to be seen.
- Display: The popular big, bright and reliable top-mounted display is back.
- Voltage: Combine the 4500W motor with 134 volts and you’ve got a wheel that addresses one of the major drawbacks of the venerable Monster Pro - lack of reliable acceleration and stable high speed riding.
- Design: Internal repairs and adjustments on the Master are fairly easy in the world of EUC repairs (looking at you V11) and we expect this to be similar on the Master Pro. A bonus for all the techies in your life!
We knew the day when electric unicycles became true vehicle replacements was coming and now here we are. Unbelievable range and power combine in spectacular fashion to provide a riding experience like nothing else in the world.
Pre-ordering will get you a cool $300 off so get ready to once again Master the electric future on a Begode Master Pro!
We created License To Ride (LTR) Pants to be the most bad a** slim-fit cargo pants in your closet. Wherever you’re going, LTR pants will keep you protected, comfortable, and looking good for whatever’s next.
Our premium 11-ounce denim is blended with polyester to keep you cool and a little spandex to add flex in all the right places.
- Road Rash Resistant
- CE approved Removable knee & hip protectors included
- Slim straight fit
- Elastic accordion panels on knees & lower back
- Cargo Flap Pockets
- Light Herringbone pattern
- YKK® Zipper
- 70% Cotton, 28% Polyester, 2% Spandex
WE RECOMMEND SIZING DOWN FROM YOUR REGULAR PANT SIZE!
Please measure your favorite jeans at home and compare it to the size chart below before placing your order.
Our model in all pictures above is 5'11" 180lbs and wears a size 30
Please note other than SIZE chart is in INCHES.
- Machine washable.
- Remove pads before washing.
- Wash with cold water.
- No bleach.
- Hang to dry.
- Warm iron is OK.