My name is Dan Brown and I’m the inventor of the Up-Rite Storage Rack. Like you, I struggled with the pros and cons of plastic storage totes. I loved being able to store and protect my valuables from rodents and dust, but I HATED the fact that they took up all my floor space – even when they were on shelves! One day while working through my honey-do list and cleaning the garage, it struck me that my ceiling was completely bare while I was lost down below in a maze of storage totes, so I invented the Up-Rite Storage Rack!
With this simple to use, easy to install rack system, all the wasted space that is your ceiling or walls becomes prime real-estate for storage.
Check out these details:
- Made from a strong-as-steel polymer plastic, you can store up to 50lbs in the rack.
- Individual racks link end-to-end for easy mounting and maximum use of space.
- Super strong cam-lock ensures that your valuables stay locked in the rack
- Only 24” total length – perfect for closets, storage sheds or anywhere you need extra storage.
- Fits any standard sized storage tote
- Mounts to ceiling.
- Can also be used to store surfboards, ladders, ironing boards, strollers, folding chairs, etc.
Thank you for joining me on this awesome journey. The more I use it, the more uses I find – and I’m sure you will too!